TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL
We’re looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our ranks. As our business continues to grow, our need for knowledgeable and reliable agents and admins increases. We want someone whose values and priorities align with those of our business, someone who prioritizes clients, is responsive, reliable, and eager to advance their career within the team. We want someone who will take all the knowledge we have to offer and work hard to build both their personal brand and the Cheng Real Estate Groups’ brand.
Could it be you?
Send us an email with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Make sure to put the name of the position you’re applying for in the subject line.
We’re looking for:
- Newer agents: You’re new to real estate, but working hard to establish yourself in the industry. You have what it takes to make it, but could benefit from the support, training, and resources of a top team.
- Newly licensed or looking to get licensed: You’re licensed or getting ready to get licensed, but need help learning how to sell real estate and how to build a successful business.
- Experienced agents: You’ve been in the industry for a while now and are looking to take your career to the next level.
Our agents must:
- Be comfortable interacting with clients, speaking in public, and giving presentations
- Be able to work independently and with the team
- Be organized and responsive with clients and other team members
- Have a work hard/play hard attitude
- Be willing to go the extra mile for clients
- You don’t have to be licensed to apply, but you will be expected to get licensed shortly after hiring
When you work here, you will…
- Get to work with and learn from a team of experienced, established realtors that will show you the ropes
- Be provided with thorough training in all different aspects of a real estate career
- Take advantage of our team’s marketing efforts, administrative support, and technological resources so you can spend more time on revenue-making tasks and less time trying to manage the day to day business on your own
- Get the chance to have your own listings—unlike many teams, we won’t limit you to only handling buyers
- Receive a competitive compensation package—this is a full commission job
- Be able to cultivate your own leads, as well as utilize team leads
Our top performing real estate team is looking for an amazing administrative assistant. You will be working alongside some of the leaders in the industry: pose, candor, and confidentiality is a must. The position requires strong communication skills: verbal and written. Must have the ability to meet strict deadlines, adapt to stressful situations, and multi-task effectively. Qualified candidates will understand the importance of being a team player.
The job requires driving around Madison so a valid driver’s license and a vehicle is required to be considered.
Preferred, but not required:
- Administrative background
- Property management experience
- General real estate knowledge
- Marketing & advertising
- Experience working with MLS
- 30 – 40 hours/week
- Salary ranges from $28,000 – $35,000/year, depending on experience